- What is The Sleeter Group's 2012 Small Business Technology Road Show seminar?
- How well do I need to know online accounting software to attend the seminar?
- Will you be offering this seminar in my location again?
- Will your products be available for purchase at the seminar?
- When should I plan to arrive for the seminar?
- What type of food will be served at the seminar?
- How should I dress?
- What should I bring with me?
Registration, Materials, and Topics
- How do I register for the seminar?
- How much does the seminar cost?
- When can I check in for the seminar on site?
- I want to bring other people from my firm. Will we receive a discount?
- I am not able to attend the seminar at this time. Are the seminar materials available for sale?
- I want to register now, but what happens if I can't make it to the seminar? Can someone else go in my place?
- I cannot attend the seminar at this time. Do you offer any other CPE-eligible courses?
- What materials will I receive at the seminar?
- What topics will be covered at the seminar?
- When do the early bird registration prices end?
- Do you have a money-back guarantee?
- What is your cancellation policy?
What is The Sleeter Group's 2012 Small Business Technology Road Show?
The Road Show is a one-day, in-depth seminar designed specifically for accounting professionals, software consultants and small business technology users who are looking for ways to streamline their business processes. Now accountants and their clients can work together via the Internet to broaden the scope of what they do together, and enhance the accountant/client relationship. At these seminars, both accountants and their clients can learn together how to put powerful new solutions to work to be more efficient and productive.
Will you be offering this seminar in my location again?
At this time we only plan to offer this seminar in 2012. Please subscribe to our e-newsletter to ensure that you receive updates about our events.
Will your products be available for purchase at the seminar?
Yes, you will have the opportunity purchase products at the seminar. Orders received at the seminar will be shipped the week after the seminar. You will receive a seminar discount on many products ordered within 30 days of the seminar. We offer free shipping to seminar attendees on product orders received within 72 hours following the seminar. These discounts are not available before the seminar, even if you are registered.
- Continental breakfast (Danish, muffins, coffee service).
- Lunch is on your own. There are several dining options in or near the seminar locations.
- We will serve cookies or brownies, as well as sodas, at the afternoon break.
How do I register for the seminar?
The best way is to register is online, or you may phone us at 888-484-5484 or +1-925-416-6300, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific Time. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to The Sleeter Group and mail to: The Sleeter Group, 5776 Stoneridge Mall Rd. #120, Pleasanton, CA 94588.
How much does the seminar cost?
Seminar pricing is available here. Accountants - bring your small business clients for free.
Be sure to note the Early Bird discount date (10 days prior to each seminar).
I want to bring other people from my firm. Will we receive a discount?
If you are attending the seminar and would like to bring others from your firm, you may qualify for a group discount. A group is considered three or more people from the same firm. Please call our office at 888-484-5484 for a special group pricing.
I cannot attend the seminar at this time. Do you offer any other CPE eligible courses?
Yes! We host an annual Conference. We also offer Webinars throughout the year. Click here to see what Webinars are available.
What topics will be covered at the seminar?
Click here for details about seminar topics.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Our seminar is 100% money-back guaranteed. If you decide that this seminar is not right for you, notify a Sleeter Group representative on-site at the seminar. We will issue a full refund within 14 business days.
What is your cancellation policy?
A full refund will be issued if your cancellation is received in writing 10 days in advance of the seminar. You may choose to switch your reservation to an alternate 2012 Small Business Technology Road Show location, but you must notify us in writing in advance of your currently scheduled seminar. You may substitute your attendance with another member in your firm at any time without a fee. For cancellations less than 10 days, no refund will be provided.
Is there a discount rate available at the seminar hotel?
We have arranged discounts at many of the 2012 Small Business Technology Road Show seminar hotels. You will receive information via e-mail after you register, which will provide information on how to book your hotel room using any arranged discounts. Click here for more information about the hotels and rates.
The Road Show Offers 8 CPE Credits