Results CRM — Designed for Today's Business
|TAKE A RESULTS CRM PRODUCT TOUR|
Improving efficiency and accelerating growth through retaining existing clients and attracting new ones are always is at the top of a business owner's to-do list. The award-winning Results CRM was designed to address these needs by offering an integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Results moves beyond a simple repository for contact information—offering visibility across your business.
With a complete view of all relevant data, you can stay in front of tasks, streamline workflow, and always remain current on new opportunities and deliverables.
Results CRM Business Suite is our comprehensive business management solution that enables access to data across business functions, including sales and marketing, service delivery, project management, timesheets, time-billing, invoicing, order tracking, payment history, and more. With current data at your fingertips, you are better equipped to make sound business decisions, improve efficiency, and enhance communication internally and with your clients and prospects.
Join the many other users who rely on the power of Results to run and manage their businesses.
Expanding with Power of Results via Smart Integration
Results seamlessly integrates with applications that you use every day—products that are already familiar to you. Consider the immense value of bi-directional CRM integration among systems such as QuickBooks, Outlook, Constant Contact, SmartVault, ShareFile, XpandedReports and Share Point.
What happens when QuickBooks Integrates with Results CRM?
- The sales team can access order and payment history. Your sales team can quickly access each customer's order history and look for opportunities to up-sell product and services. In addition, they will have access to payment information that will allow them to view account status and credit limit information.
- Invoices are sent as soon as billable work is completed. Eliminate the delays between performing work and billing. With the click of a button, your billable hours can be transferred into an invoice that will appear in QuickBooks and Results.
- Financial and customer information are centralized in one database. No more switching back and forth between applications!
- Timesheet information can be quickly transferred into QuickBooks. Company resources, regardless of how they are compensated, can use the same timesheet to track work across customers and projects. Automatically create invoices in Results and export all the associated information (invoices, timesheets, and bills for Contractors/Vendors) to QuickBooks.
- Duplicate data entry is eliminated! Create invoices in either Results or QuickBooks - not in both systems! For example, use QuickBooks for recurring invoices and Results for time-billing invoices while maintaining comprehensive data visibility of the financial status of each customer.
- Vendor and customer contact information are automatically updated. Makes sure your invoices and purchase orders are mailed to the correct address!