- What is The Sleeter Group's Taking Your Practice Online seminar?
- How well do I need to know online accounting software to attend the seminar?
- I already know a lot about online accounting software. Will I still benefit from attending?
- Is the seminar "hands-on" using computers?
- Will you be offering this seminar in my location again?
- Will your products be available for purchase at the seminar?
- Will I receive information about the Sleeter Group Consultants Network at the seminar?
CPE Credit Information
Registration, Materials, and Topics
- How do I register for the seminar?
- How much does the seminar cost?
- When can I check in for the seminar on site?
- I want to bring other people from my firm. Will we receive a discount?
- I am not able to attend the seminar at this time. Are the seminar materials available for sale?
- I want to register now, but what happens if I can't make it to the seminar? Can someone else go in my place?
- I cannot attend the seminar at this time. Do you offer any other CPE-eligible courses?
- What materials will I receive at the seminar?
- What topics will be covered at the seminar?
- Do you have a money-back guarantee?
- What is your cancellation policy?
What is The Sleeter Group’s Taking Your Practice Online seminar?
Taking Your Practice Online is a one-day, in-depth seminar designed specifically for accounting professionals and software consultants who are looking for ways to improve the bottom line for themselves and their clients. Get more details here.
I already know a lot about online accounting software. Will I still benefit from attending?
Absolutely! Even if you're already an expert, this seminar will provide you with an opportunity to increase your knowledge, establish contacts with other consultants, and learn how to grow your revenues. You will also earn 8 CPE credits.
Is the seminar "hands-on" using computers?
No. We use the "big screen" presentation method. The seminar materials that you will receive include detailed information coordinated with the presentations on the big screen. You are welcome to bring your laptop to the seminar, but please note that you are responsible for keeping your laptop secure.
Will you be offering this seminar in my location again?
At this time we only plan to offer this seminar in 2010. Please subscribe to our e-newsletter to ensure that you receive updates about our events.
Will your products be available for purchase at the seminar?
Yes, you will have the opportunity purchase products at the seminar. Orders received at the seminar will be shipped the week after the seminar. You will receive a seminar discount on many products ordered within 30 days of the seminar. We offer free shipping to seminar attendees on product orders received within 72 hours following the seminar. These discounts are not available before the seminar, even if you are registered. You may visit The Sleeter Store for in-depth product information.
Will I receive information about the Sleeter Group Consultants Network at the seminar?
Yes, we will distribute information about joining the Network and becoming Sleeter Group Certified. However, you can read all about the membership now on our Become a Consultant page. If you join the Network when you register for the Seminar, you will receive $50 off you seminar registration fees and $100 off your membership!
How many CPE credits will I receive for attending the seminar?
The Sleeter Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).You will receive 8 CPE credits for your attendance.
How do I register for the seminar?
The best way is to register is online, or you may phone us at 888-484-5484 or +1-925-416-6300, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific Time. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to The Sleeter Group and mail to: The Sleeter Group, 5798 Stoneridge Mall Rd. #101, Pleasanton, CA 94588.
How much does the seminar cost?
Seminar pricing is available here. Be sure to note the Early Bird discount! Members of The Sleeter Group Consultants Network receive special discounts. Learn about the Sleeter Group Consultants Network.
I want to bring other people from my firm. Will we receive a discount?
If you are attending the seminar and would like to bring others from your firm, you may qualify for a group discount. A group is considered three or more people from the same firm. Please register using our online system or call our office.
I want to register now, but what happens if I can't make it to the seminar? Can someone else go in my place?
Substitutions are allowed and can be handled online or by phoning our office.
I cannot attend the seminar at this time. Do you offer any other CPE eligible courses?
Yes! We host an annual Conference. We also offer Webinars throughout the year. Click here to see what Webinars are available.
What topics will be covered at the seminar?
Click here for details about seminar topics.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Our seminar is 100% money-back guaranteed. If you decide that this seminar is not right for you, notify a Sleeter Group representative on site at the seminar. We will issue a full refund within 14 business days.
What is your cancellation policy?
A full refund, less a $50 administrative fee, will be issued if your cancellation is received in writing 10 days in advance of the seminar. You may choose to switch your reservation to an alternate Taking Your Practice Online seminar in 2010, but you must notify us in writing in advance of your currently scheduled seminar. You may substitute your attendance with another member in your firm at any time without a fee. For cancellations less than 10 days, no monetary refund will be provided, but we will provide you a link to an Online seminar (audio and PowerPoint slides) of similar content taught by Doug Sleeter and Darren Root (this item will not be available until October 11, 2010).
Is there a discount rate available at the seminar hotel?
We have arranged discounts at each of the Taking Your Practice Online seminar locations. You will receive information via e-mail after you register, which will provide information on how to book your hotel room using the discount. Click here for more information about the hotels and rates.
- Continental breakfast will be provided (danish, muffins, coffee service).
- Lunch is on your own. There are several dining options in or near the seminar locations. We will provide you with lunch option information on site.
- We will serve cookies or brownies, as well as beverages, at the afternoon break.
How should I dress? What should I bring with me?
Business casual attire is appropriate for all seminar activities. Since meeting room temperatures vary, we recommend that you bring a sweater or jacket to the sessions. Be sure to bring a lot of business cards for networking with your fellow attendees.
|8:30-12:00||Class is in session|
|12:00-1:15||Lunch (on your own)|