The Sleeter Group has published a number of in-depth articles over the years, in our free newsletter The Desktop Accountant as well as in QuickBooks and Beyond. These articles cover recommended business practices, detailed looks at how accounting packages work, and recommendations on how to manage a consulting or accounting practice.
Here is a list of the articles that we currently have available
- Business Metrics
- Consulting and Business Analytics
- Understanding Business Intelligence and Related Terminology
QuickBooks In Depth
- ODBC and 1099 information.
- Excel and QODBC
- QuickBooks and QODBC
- Commission Reports
- Sales & Tax by Shipping State in Excel with Pivot Tables – part 1 and part 2
- The new ODBC feature in Enterprise 11
- Using Crystal Reports to Reverse-Engineer the QuickBooks Data Schema
- Why Reports are not Generic