Sleeter Group Available Jobs
2 Jobs Currently Available - August, 2014
Senior Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an experienced professional who is energetic, self-motivated and an organizational guru. If you are able to switch gears and are a master at supporting multiple people in different departments then we have the perfect team for you! Your days may include some of the following adventures.
Key Responsibilities: SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT/CEO:
- Manage email and calendar
- Screen CEO calls and route them as appropriate.
- Proofread content for quality and accuracy.
- Organize and assist with task prioritization using project management system.
- Manage special projects
SUPPORT FOR MARKETING MANAGER:
- Assist with scheduling of Social Media posts.
- Curate relevant content for social media channels.
- Assist with creation of annual conference guide.
- Run CRM reports for marketing/sales needs.
- Assist with creation of monthly e-newsletters.
- Assist with evaluating website analytics and preparing monthly team report.
SUPPORT FOR DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCES:
- Monitor and manage deadlines for Live Events, Solution Partner Contracts, and Web events.
- Assist with scheduling speakers for Meetup groups.
- Build documents to support Membership and Meetup Groups.
- Research content for membership library.
- Coordinate calendar and travel arrangements.
- Travel to and participate in annual conference.
- Back up support for telephone and customer service questions and orders.
- PPT creation for presentations.
- Create and update graphics as needed.
- Special projects as required.
- Associate’s Degree with at least 2 years senior administrative support experience.
- Must have excellent technical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to laugh at all jokes from the team, with a genuine expression.
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Social Media preferred.
- This job is in-house at our location in Pleasanton, CA.
- Telecommuting is not an option.
- Please include your salary requirements with your resume.
- Occasional travel required.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org